Chepstow Villas, Notting Hill, W11
- Formal reception room opening onto the roof garden
- Multi zoned family floor – kitchen, dining and informal reception area
- First-floor master bedroom with ensuite
- Three family bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Gym with ensuite shower room
- Roof garden
- Access to Ladbroke Square
- Approx 3769 sq ft / 350.1 sq m EPC=E
There are two primary ways to enter the property. The garden entrance brings you into the vast open-plan living area where period scale comes with a refined contemporary accent. Straight-cut marble, clean lines and smoked oak floors quietly impress as you step into the Boffi kitchen. Gaggenau appliances are subtly integrated.
A family dining zone creates a subtle divide between the kitchen, study and informal reception space, all framed by imposing artwork. Elsewhere, a dedicated cinema room and a workout space are arranged on tinted herringbone floors and continue to embrace the considered aesthetic. Both are served by an adjoining shower room.
On the raised ground floor, the elegant, south-facing reception room – dual aspect with high ceilings – is centred around a modern marble fireplace. Double doors open onto an inviting and atmospheric roof garden. The view of Portobello Road is sweeping but it’s hard to tear your eyes away from the inscription on the adjacent listed wall; a relic of the character and history of the area. Built-in outdoor seating is centred around a wonderful magnolia tree.
Refined art deco-inspired bedrooms and bathrooms take over the upper storeys. On the first floor, full-length windows fill the south-facing master suite with natural light that bounces off the built-in teal wardrobes. The ensuite, fitted with a dual vanity, steam shower and freestanding bath is clad in mosaic tiling. Four family bedrooms, one with an ensuite shower room, sit on the third and fourth floors and share a family bathroom. Each bedroom is as considered as the next.
Beyond the house, access to Grade II-listed Ladbroke Square – one of London’s largest and most charming private garden squares. Stately trees, colourful flora and winding paths are dotted around its manicured lawns and tennis courts.
On the corner of Portobello Road and Chepstow Villas, this property is on the doorstep of Notting Hill’s most dynamic streets. Spend mornings exploring the markets. Grab lunch on the go from one of the food stalls. Prefer to sit in? Head to Westbourne Grove and you can browse the menu at Granger & Co or back to Portobello Road for the Gold. Pick up fresh provisions from the Notting Hill Fish Shop, Sally Clarke’s or Daylesford before heading home.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Chepstow Villas, Notting Hill, W11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.3 miles
- Holland Park Station0.4 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Domus Nova is an independent estate agency specialising in exceptional properties in West London. Each and every one of the extraordinary properties we have for sale and to rent reflects our passion for remarkable art, design and style. This passion helps us to understand our clients and inspires our enthusiastic commitment to outstanding personal service and attention to detail. Our experienced staff are all dedicated to giving impartial, expert advice, whether you're buying, renting, sellin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BAY220024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Domus Nova, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.