Alcester Road, Sheffield, S7 1GH
- Three bedroom mid-terrace
- Convenient location for the amenities of Abbeydale Road
- Bay window lounge
- Dining room with off-shot Kitchen
- Popular residential Location
- suitable for a range of buyers
- Modern bathroom suite
- EPC rating D
The accommodation on offer comprises a bay fronted lounge, dining room and an off shot kitchen to the ground floor, to the first floor there are two bedrooms and a bathroom, a further bedroom is situated in the attic. externally there is a low maintenance garden.
3.63m (11' 11") X 4.34m (14' 3") (max)
With a front facing UPVC double glazed bay window, the lounge also has an external door, a feature gas fire, a central heating radiator and original picture rails and coving to the ceiling.
Having a central heating radiator and stairs leading to the first floor landing.
3.61m (11' 10") X 3.66m (12' 0")
Having a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, double central heating radiator, an original cupboard, fitted shelving, stripped wood flooring and access to the cellar head.
1.88m (6' 2") X 2.92m (9' 7")
Has a rear facing uPVC double glazed window and an external door leading to the rear garden and comprises a range of wall and base units with an inset stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for a washing machine, free standing gas oven and fridge freezer and a combi boiler.
With stairs leading to the second floor.
3.66m (12' 0") X 3.63m (11' 11")
Positioned to the front of the property, the master bedroom has a uPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator and useful under-stairs cupboard.
2.06m (6' 9") X 2.95m (9' 8")
With a rear facing uPVC double glazed window and central heating radiator.
1.42m (4' 8") (max) X 2.92m (9' 7")
The bathroom is made up of a white suite comprising a bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin and W.C, there is also a uPVC double glazed window, a central heating radiator and cupboard.
2.77m (9' 1") X 4.19m (13' 9")
Located on the second floor, the second double bedroom has a rear facing Velux window, a double central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a gated entrance with mature planting beds to the side. To the rear of the property, there is a low maintenance garden with an outhouse and can be accessed via Tavistock Road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Alcester Road, Sheffield, S7 1GH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Grange Tram Stop1.2 miles
- Granville Road/The Sheffield College Tram Stop1.2 miles
- West Street Tram Stop1.3 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHESP99356833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.