Runcorn Road, Barnton, Northwich
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner
- Driveway Parking for Several Cars
- Popular Barnton Location
- Close to Schools and Transport Links
- Epc Awaited
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER BARNTON LOCATION WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN!
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY IN A SOUGHT AFTER BARNTON LOCATION WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN! In brief the property comprises: entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen / diner, family bathroom and three well proportioned bedrooms. Externally the property boasts off road parking, a garage and private gardens to the front and rear. Ideally located to offer close and easy access to the excellent schools, amenities and transport links of the area, this property is certainly not to be missed!
Door to front aspect, stairs to first floor and radiator
Lounge 13' x 12' ( 3.96m x 3.66m )
There is a gas fire with coal effect design in this room and a double glazed bay window to front aspect of the property. Radiator mounted to wall.
Kitchen/ Diner 19' x 10' 6" ( 5.79m x 3.20m )
Range of fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over, gas hob, electric oven and extractor, space for fridge/ freezer and washing machine, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to side aspect and radiator
Loft access, lower is boarded with power and light
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and radiator
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator
Bedroom Three 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front aspect
Bath with shower over, low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator and double glazed frosted window to rear aspect
Driveway parking with space for several cars, front garden is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders. Garage with power and light. Outbuilding with WC. Spacious rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Runcorn Road, Barnton, Northwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Greenbank Station1.7 miles
- Acton Bridge Station2.0 miles
- Hartford Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Swetenhams has been trading since 1936, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Swetenhams as your estate agent�
>> Your local Swetenhams team in Northwich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We kno
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NRT106210. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Northwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.