Kirkstone Crescent, Wombourne, WV5 8EH
- Sought After Village Location Of Wombourne
- 24ft Living Room With Feature Wood Burner
- No Chain & Superbly Presented Throughout
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Conservatory & Viewing Essential
The internal accommodation comprises :- Welcoming Entrance porch and hallway, 24ft living room with feature wood burning stove and inglenook styled fireplace really giving the finishing touch to this delightful room, well laid out and extended L-shaped dining kitchen with sliding doors into a versatile conservatory and further access to a useful utility room/storage room (previously garage) .
There are three bedrooms to the first floor and stylish shower room with double cubicle. The garden is a particular feature of the property offering a certain degree of privacy and laid mainly to lawn with pagoda seating area and useful brick built outside store area. Also benefitting from double glazing and centrally heating, this really is a property that truly deserves to be seen to fully appreciate its tasteful decor and living space it has to offer!
Situated within an established and convenient address, the local shops are within easy reach on Planks Lane. For those who enjoy walking or cycling, there is easy access to the canal system and the railway walk. Local amenities are within Wombourne village to include a Sainsburys supermarket, various eateries, dentists and doctors surgeries to name a few.
The area is well served by schooling of both sectors with Wombourne High School and Westfield Community Primary School within walking distance with several other primary schools located close by.
Entrance Porch -
Welcoming Entrance Hallway -
Living Room With Feature Woodburner - 7.6m/6.7m x 3.3m (24'11"/21'11" x 10'9" ) -
L-Shaped Kitchen Diner - 4.3m/2.3m x 5.2m/3.1m (14'1"/7'6" x 17'0"/10'2" ) -
Utility Room/Storage Room - 2.3m x 2.1m (7'6" x 6'10" ) -
Conservatory - 4.6m x 2.6m (15'1" x 8'6" ) -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - 3.4m x 3.2m (11'1" x 10'5" ) -
Bedroom Two - 3.2m x 3.2m (10'5" x 10'5" ) -
Bedroom Three - 2.5m x 2.3m (8'2" x 7'6" ) -
Stylish First Floor Shower Room - 2.4m x 1.8m (7'10" x 5'10" ) -
BrochuresKirkstone Crescent, Wombourne, WV5 8EHFLOORPLAN & SPACE PLANNEREPC
Energy Performance CertificatesPEA_7184.jpg
Kirkstone Crescent, Wombourne, WV5 8EH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverhampton St George's Tram Stop4.5 miles
- Coseley Station4.6 miles
- The Royal Tram Stop4.6 miles
About the agent
Whether you are looking to buy or sell a property, all our departments are readily available by telephone or e-mail. And, of course, our branch telephone lines are open from 8am until 8pm weekdays and extended hours at weekends too.
So why not click through and contact D.B. Roberts Wolverhampton to find out how you can become another of our thousands of satisfied clients.Your Local Wolverhampton Branch.Tracing its history back thr
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29957561. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D B Roberts & Partners, Wolverhampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.