2 Mill Street, Bedford, MK40
- Converted building
- Brand new style
- Common Kitchen/Diner
- Walking distance of railway
- £100 for bills
- Ideal for busy professionals & students
- All Internal Photos Are From Similar Rooms
***** ROOMS FOR LET IN CENTRAL BEDFORD *****
Elevation Lettings- Converted building offering spacious rooms in Central Bedford. Built to a high specification and set within stylish and contemporary architecture on Mill Street. Generously proportioned accommodation offers open plan dining and fitted kitchen with built-in appliances which includes oven and hob, washer dryer and fridge freezer.
The accommodation offers walking distance to Bedford mainline railway station. Ideal opportunity for the busy professional, or students, looking for close proximity to all central business and shopping amenities. Included in the price for bills, is gas, security, water, council tax, WiFi and electricity.
Call Elevation Lettings now to view - open 7 days -
2 Mill Street, Bedford, MK40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford St. Johns Station0.5 miles
- Bedford Station0.5 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18157880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elevation, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.