Southport Old Road, Formby, Merseyside, L37
- Brand New Ground Floor Garden Residence
- Sited on Formby Hall Golf Resort
- Breathtaking Golf Course & Lake Surroundings
- Impressive Open Plan Living
- Finest Fixtures & Fittings
- Private Garden with Thatched Gazebo
- Secure Gated Complex
- Allocated Parking with Charging Points
- NO CHAIN
- Viewing is available immediately by appointment
Tenure: Leasehold, 999 years remaining
Greeted by bespoke wrought iron gates this exclusive complex offers four brand new residences combining an element of open plan living with the most luxurious fixtures & fittings. Garden Residence 2 is situated to ground floor level offering floor to ceiling sliding doors leading out to reveal a private, landscaped garden featuring a bespoke thatched gazebo to enjoy at your leisure. An open plan living area incorporates a brand new fitted kitchen showcasing luxurious granite waterfall work surfaces. A master bedroom suite is accompanied by a dressing room & ensuite, whilst a further double bedroom & separate family bathroom make for perfect guest accommodation. Each residence boasts a combination of newly laid Karndean flooring & carpet, Smart TV's, brand new marine grade aluminium windows with fitted blinds & a newly installed heating system; resulting in an impressive Energy Performance Rating of B.
This gated complex stands proudly on Formby Hall Golf Resort surrounded by tranquillity & greenery; an avid golfers dream! Offering secure allocated parking with the future proof addition of electronic car charging points and a bike store encouraging you to explore the semi-rural surroundings. Thoughtfully planned landscaped grounds surround the property, mainly laid to lawn with beautifully planted borders.
Sited on the prestigious Southport Old Road Wood Hey House offers a semi-rural setting, whilst remaining just 1.5 miles from Ainsdale Village & its popular sand dunes shortly followed by Southport Town Centre, and just 3 miles from well renowned Formby Village offering an excellent choice of local amenities. Commuters can benefit from immediate access to the Formby bypass, providing direct links to multiple motorways, Liverpool City Centre & beyond.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) Rating:
Band B (81-91)
£250 Every 12 Months
£300 Every 12 Months
Viewing is available immediately by appointment only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Southport Old Road, Formby, Merseyside, L37
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ainsdale Station1.4 miles
- Freshfield Station1.6 miles
- Formby Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Flexi Agent is one of the area's leading independent estate agents covering the Southport & surrounding area. The company is family owned and run by the two directors Jack & Andrea. Collectively, we have benefitted from over 25 years' experience in Estate & Letting agency.
Having both started their careers in agency, Jack & Andrea very quickly progressed through the ranks from the very bottom, starting as trainee negotiators right through to Directorship roles within highly respected on
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WOODHEYHOUSE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flexi-Agent, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.