Magdalen Street, Colchester, CO1
- Rooms with En-suite
- Brand New Build
- All Bills Included
- 51 or 44 Week Contract
- Free WI-FI
- Student Accommodation
- Close to Town Centre and Shops
- Common Room & Separate Study Room
- Available September
- Short Distance to the University
This impressive brand new student accommodation provides stunning new rooms with en-suites in all 3,4,5 and 6 bedroom flats with a shared fully furnished kitchen/lounge area.
All bills and WIFI are included within the monthly rental figure and all kitchen areas are fitted with high quality furnishings, this hassle free accommodation is the perfect home from home set up for all students. The facilities include a Common Room with large TV and Freeview, a seating area with vending machines as well as a Quiet Study area. The accommodation is well located with excellent public transport links to the University of Essex a few minutes walk away and Colchester Town Centre with its excellent range of restaurants & shops is close by.
Laundry facilities available. CCTV and 24/7 security. Secure key fob access. This accommodation offers 51 week or 44 week contracts and are available from September.
Please call us today to find out more information and book in your viewing!!
Magdalen Street, Colchester, CO1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Colchester Town Station0.2 miles
- Hythe Station0.8 miles
- Colchester Station1.2 miles
About the agent
We believe the most important part of any relationship, business or otherwise is the sharing of a mutual goal, and the upholding of core valu
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18147234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harris + Wood, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.