Rose Cottage, Long Ashton
- Rare Opportunity to Acquire a Two/ Three Bedroom Detached Cottage
- Two / Three Bedrooms
- Three Generous Reception Rooms
- Dining Area
- Modern Ground Floor Bathroom + Upstairs Shower Room
- Secondary Glazing
- New Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Private, South-Facing Courtyard Garden with Rear Access
- Country Views to Dundry / Close Proximity to Ashton Court
- NO ONWARD CHAIN / 1046 sqft
Rose Cottage is a charming and bright 2/3-bedroom detached cottage located at the historic end of Long Ashton within easy walk of the parkland amenities of Ashton Court.
The property benefits from gas central heating, with a brand new combi boiler, new mains-fed showers and up-to-date electrics.
The accommodation is deceptively spacious offering about 1046 sq ft. The ground floor comprises 2 generous reception rooms, one of which could easily be converted back into a bedroom; full bathroom with shower and a modern fitted kitchen with a dining/breakfast area with country views. The back door leads to the secluded south-facing rear courtyard garden with a cycle shed and back gate.
The 1st floor comprises a shower room / wc and 2 good double bedrooms, one with views to Dundry, the other with a built-in wardrobe and hatch to a storage loft.
Some furniture is available by negotiation if required.
Council tax Band D.
Surrounded by rolling countryside, Long Ashton lies just a few miles south west of Bristol and enjoys facilities to include a library, supermarket, post office, baker and wine merchant amongst others. Whether it is a relaxed or faster pace of life you are looking for Long Ashton has the answer. The beautiful Ashton Court Estate with its deer park and acres of open space ideal for walking, cycling or riding; three reputable golf courses; a good choice of pubs and, of course, Clifton Village with all it has to offer is on a matter of minutes away. For those with families, Long Ashton and the surrounding areas have a wide choice of highly regarded primary, secondary and independent schools.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Rose Cottage, Long Ashton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parson Street Station1.8 miles
- Bedminster Station2.5 miles
- Clifton Down Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Alexander May is a local independent Estate Agent providing a well-respected estate agency service from its branches in Clifton, Southville and Long Ashton
Clifton Branch: Clifton, Leigh Woods, Clifton Wood, Hotwells, Abbots Leigh, Harbourside, City Centre, Cotham, Redland, Stoke Bishop, Sneyd Park, Westbury Park, Westbury on Trym, Henleaze, Kingsdown
Southville Branch: Southville, Bedminster, Bedminster Down, Ashton, Totterdown, Windmill Hill, Victoria Park,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4904664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander May, Long Ashton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.