Saddlers Way, CHATTERIS
- 16ft Lounge/Diner
- 13ft Kitchen
- End Terraced House
- 10ft Conservatory
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Fully Enclosed Low Maintenance Garden
- Downstairs Cloakroom
This 2 Double Bedroom End Terraced House would make the perfect first time buy! Offering a 16ft Lounge/Diner, 13ft Kitchen, Downstairs Cloakroom and a 10ft Conservatory! Hurry up and call us to arrange a viewing!
Upvc Door to:
Double Glazed entrance door, stairs to first floor, radiator and door to;
Lounge/Diner 5.16m x 3.08m (16'11' x 10'1")
There is a window to the front, radiator, under-stairs recessed area, TV Point and a telephone point.
Kitchen/ 4.11m x 1.86m (13'6" x 6'1")
Fitted with a range of matching base and wall units incorporating a 1+1/4 bowl stainless sink with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. There is a built in double oven, ceramic hob with an extractor hood overhead. There is plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, radiator, spotlights and Upvc door to the conservatory.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, shelving for storage and window to the side.
Conservatory 3.22m x 1.83m (10'7" x 6')
This is of a part brick and double glazed construction with double glazed windows to three sides, laminate flooring and Upvc door to rear garden.
There is a window to the side, smoke alarm, loft access and airing cupboard housing the boiler system.
Bedroom One 4.13m x 3.08m (13'7" x 10'1")
There are two windows to the front, radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 3.15m x 2.25m (10'4" x 7'5")
There is a window to the rear and a radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, double shower enclosure, window to the rear, radiator and party tiled walls.
There is a paved pathway leading to the front door and small lawn area.
The rear garden is completely low maintenance with a large paved area and then a small section which is artificial grass, there is then a gate to the rear. There is also an allocated parking space.
The vendor has advised that there is an annual charge for the maintenance of the parking area which is approximately £220 Per year.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Saddlers Way, CHATTERIS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.