Steeple View, March
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Cul - de - sac Location
- Double Garage
- 37ft x 26ft Kitchen / Family Area
- Three Bathrooms
- Office / Study
Stunning Family Home - Four Bedrooms - Three Bathrooms - 37ft x 26ft Kitchen/Family Area - Utility Room - Office/Study - Double Garage - Cul-de-sac Location
This Stunning Family Home is situated in the south side of March, convenient to the Secondary School and local Town Centre. The property benefits from four bedrooms, three bathrooms, 37ft x 26ft kitchen / family area, office / study, double garage and rear gardens. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Tiled floor. Smoke alarm. Stairs leading off. Storage cupboard under the stairs. Radiator.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level wc. Wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Office / Study 9' 6" x 6' 2" ( 2.90m x 1.88m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Wooden flooring.
Lounge 19' 10" x 14' ( 6.05m x 4.27m )
Window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Feature fireplace with log burner and hearth. Wooden flooring. Open plan to family area.
Family Area 37' 3" x 12' ( 11.35m x 3.66m )
Window to rear. Two radiators. TV point. Telephone point. Tiled floor. Skylight to rear. Open plan to kitchen. Bi-fold doors to garden.
Kitchen 37' 3" x 26' 2" ( 11.35m x 7.98m )
Fitted kitchen. Wall and base units. Bi-folding doors to garden. Single drainer sink with double bowl. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Two double electric ovens. Induction hob. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge and freezer. Smoke alarm. Door to utility room. Tiled floor. Wine fridge. Granite worktops. Skylights to rear. Range of wall and base units with storage under.
Utility Room 7' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.16m x 1.88m )
Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Gas central heating boiler (wall mounted) Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Tiled floor. Door to rear garden.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard. Loft access. Radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 5" ( 4.04m x 3.78m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Tiled floor.
Dressing Room 6' x 6' 2" ( 1.83m x 1.88m )
Fitted wardrobes with hanging rails. Laminate floor.
Window to front. Shower cubicle. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Bedroom Two 17' 11" x 11' 11" ( 5.46m x 3.63m )
Two windows to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point.
Window to side. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Low level wc. Extractor fan.
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Laminate floor.
Bedroom Four 10' x 9' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.79m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Laminate floor.
Window to rear. Panelled spa bath. Vanity wash hand basin with storage under. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Tiled floor.
Front gardens are walled with block paved drive leading to the double garage.
Rear gardens are enclosed. Patio area. Further gardens are laid to grass with shrubs bordering. Outside tap. Outside sockets.
Double Garage 18' 3" x 17' 5" ( 5.56m x 5.31m )
Remote up and over doors. Electric and lighting laid on. Window to rear. Door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Steeple View, March
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station1.7 miles
- Manea Station4.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local March William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in March
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.