Heol Cae Ffwrnais, Ebbw Vale, NP23
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Detached Townhouse
- Quality Kitchen / Diner
- Separate Living Room
- Bathroom, Ensuite & W.C.
- Utility Room
- Large Private Garden
- Garage & Driveway For Two Cars
- Sought After Central Location
**VIRTUAL/VIDEO VIEWINGS AVAILABLE**
Fantastic opportunity to rent this quality four double bedroom detached townhouse in this sought after development in Ebbw Vale. Offering great access into the town centre and within walking distance to the train station, there are numerous local amenities nearby, including shops, restaurants, schools, leisure facilities, and many more. The perfect property for a family or professional couple.
Offered UNFURNISHED, the ground floor briefly consists of; entrance hallway, leading onto a modern kitchen / diner and a separate living room, with patio doors to a large private part decked & part lawn garden, with garage & side access. There is also a ground floor W.C and a small utility room.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms, master boasting an ensuite shower room, plus a modern family bathroom with shower over bath. To the top floor there are a further two double bedrooms. There is the further benefit of having built-in wardrobes in bedrooms one & four.
The property also benefits from having a garage, a driveway for two cars, gas central heating, double glazing throughout and good storage space.
With plenty of interest expected, please click the brochure button below to book either a virtual or physical viewing online 24/7.
(16.03ft x 9.11ft)
(16.03ft x 9.06ft)
(16.03ft x 9.10ft)
(7.04ft x 4.02ft)
(10.06ft x 9.06ft)
(6.05ft x 5.05ft)
(13.07ft x 10.01ft)
(13.07ft x 7.09ft)
- Council Tax: Band E
- The landlord will consider pets (dogs or cats).
- Unfurnished: The kitchen is fully integrated with an oven, hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
- No agency fee to be paid. A holding deposit of one weeks rent is payable, which will secure the property. This payment is then allocated towards the tenants' first months rent, subject to referencing.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Energy Performance Certificatesepc
Heol Cae Ffwrnais, Ebbw Vale, NP23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ebbw Vale Town Station0.2 miles
- Ebbw Vale Parkway Station1.5 miles
- Pontlottyn Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1034083-2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Wales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.