Munster Square, NW1.
- 12 minutes walk to UCL.
- 16 minutes walk to Camden.
- 2 bed converted to 3
- 4 minutes walk to Regents Park
- 8 Minutes walk to Warren Street Station.
- Fully Furnished
- Ideal For Students
- In a Secure Building.
Two very spacious double bedrooms complete with wardrobes, chest of drawers, desks and chairs.
Massive lounge that has been converted to the third bedroom complete with wardrobes, chest of drawers, large desk and chairs. Also has a private balcony.
Large eat in kitchen comes with all modern appliances and a large dinning table making it the perfect communal area.
Fully tiled two piece bathroom with separate WC.
Wooden Flooring throughout
Fully tiled three piece bathroom with bath/shower.
Wooden Flooring and Double Glazing throughout
4 minutes walk to Regents Park
12 minutes walk to UCL.
16 minutes walk to Camden.
8 Minutes walk to Warren Street Station.
10 minutes' walk to Euston Square station.
Central location with great transport links.
This flat is perfect for student sharers.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Munster Square, NW1.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Portland Street Station0.2 miles
- Regent's Park Station0.3 miles
- Warren Street Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Allen Goldstein is a proudly independent company established in 2012 by a group of property specialists from various fields forming a truly in-house, comprehensive property consultancy service.
Based in Bloomsbury as well as having a strong presence in central east London, we focus on having extensive knowledge about our local areas allowing us to provide a bespoke service by matching your needs with current market trends allowing you to make informed decisi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL1006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Goldstein, Bloomsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.