Grove Road, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- A traditional bay fronted home in a highly desirable residential location
- 450 yards walk to the town centre
- Pulfords & Leighton Middle Schools within 500 yards
- Leighton Buzzard station 20 minutes walk (Euston direct 30 mins)
- Potential to extend and/or reconfigure (stpp/regs)
- Walled garden with southerly aspect
- Residents only parking scheme
- Option to acquire a garage nearby
Entrance: Door with obscure glazed panels to:
Entrance Hall: Stairs rise and turn to first floor. Papered decor, picture rail. Doors to:
Living Room: 3.67m (12') x 3.78m (12'5) plus bay Bay window to front. Papered decor, picture rail. Storage heater. Fireplace with coal effect fire.
Dining Room: 3.92m (12'10) x 3.57 (11'8): Sash window to rear. Papered decor with picture rail. Storage heater. Door to:
Kitchen: 2.67m (8'9) x 3.47m (11'5) Obscure glazed door to side. Windows to side and rear. Wall cupboards and full height cupboard. Base unit with worksurface over. Inset sink unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tiled splash areas, remainder papered decor. Storage heater. Door to cellar. Door to:
Lobby: Window to side. Shelving. Door to:
Cloakroom: Obscure glazed window. Low level toilet and pedestal hand basin. Tiled to splash areas, remainder painted decor. Wall mounted electric panel heater.
Cellar: 4.03m (13'3) x 3.53m (11'7) Steps down. Electric meter and fuse boxes. Light and power. Original coal chute to alleyway.
Landing: Window to side. Loft access. Papered decor with picture rail. Doors to:
Bedroom Three: 2.63m (8'8) x 2.63m (8'8) Windows to side and rear. Papered decor. Storage cupboard with hanging rail.
Bedroom Two: 4.07m (13'4) x 3.57m (11'9) Window to rear. Papered decor with picture rail.
Bedroom One: 3.59m (11'9) x3.78m (12'5) Window to front. Papered decor with picture rail. Built-in cupboard with shelving.
Bathroom: Obscure glazed sash window to front. Bath, pedestal hand basin, bidet and toilet. Zip RCH water heater. Tiled splash areas, remainder papered decor with picture rail. Storage heater.
Front Garden: Wall to front. Established hedging. Gated alleyway access.
Rear Garden: Walled garden with southerly aspect. Block paving. Lawn. Flower and shrub beds. Fruit trees and mature hedging. Timber shed and summer house. Alleyway to side with gated front access.
Agents note: All measurements contained herein are for guidance purposes only. These particulars should not be taken as part of a contract, offer, or legally binding arrangement by or on behalf of either the vendor or the agent Steve Latham & Co. None of the services, or electrical, gas or other equipment included in the property has been tested.
Prospective buyers are advised to obtain surveyors or engineers reports prior to exchange of contract.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Grove Road, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leighton Buzzard Station0.7 miles
- Cheddington Station3.8 miles
About the agent
We are local independent estate agents with nearly 50 years combined experience of selling property in the area. After 5 years experience at the highly successful local agents Nicholas Prestige Homes and a brief role with Corporate agent Brown & Merry - Steve Latham & Co was established by Steve in August 2000. Since opening we have helped hundreds of people buy and sell property in and around the Leighton Buzzard area.
Why not call if y
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SLW1151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steve Latham & Co, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.