Owen Square, Watford, WD19
- MODERN DEVELOPMENT
- TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH LIFT
- TWO BEDROOM TWO BATHROOM
- 1 x ALLOCATED PARKING BAY UNDERGROUND
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- VIDEO ENTRY SYSTEM
- OPPOSITE BUSHEY TRAIN STATION
- 18 MINUTES TO EUSTON STATION
- COUNCIL TAX BAND D
Please note the images are of an identical apartment located on the floor below. The apartment does have eves being a top floor property.
BrochuresBrochureOwen Square, Watford, WD19
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Owen Square, Watford, WD19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station0.1 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.6 miles
- Carpenders Park Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Having been established in Stanmore and the surrounding areas since 2001, we provide and offer a personalised and bespoke service to each and every client, which is backed up with integrity, trust and expertise.
Whether you are buying, selling, investing or renting, the Stones Residential team are the local experts and as an independent agency we offer a wealth of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29963193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stones Residential, Stanmore. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.