Woodlands Close, Newton with Scales, Preston, PR4 3NG
- ** SEE OUR SHOWHOME VIDEO TOUR on our website** A STUNNING SMALL EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT FOCUSING ON QUALITY NOT QUANTITY
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH MASTER TO ENSUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM
- 2019 LABC AWARD FINALIST AND BUILD 2019 BEST RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT WINNER
- A CHOICE OF MODERN FITTED KITCHENS WITH DINING AREA AND SEPERATE UTILITY ROOM
- OUTSTANDING OFSTED PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS NEARBY
- SINGLE INTEGRAL GARAGE ACCESSIBLE FROM HALLWAY & BI FOLD DOORS LEADING TO GREAT SIZED GARDEN TO REAR
- 5 MINS FROM THE BUSTLING TOWN OF KIRKHAM WITH FANTASTIC AMENITIES SUCH AS SUPERMARKET, SWIMMING BATHS, LIBRARY & WIDE RANGE OF SHOPS. NEARBY THE POPULAR RIBBY HALL VILLAGE SPA & HEALTH CLUB
- A CHARMING SEMI RURAL PEACEFUL LOCATION IN AWARD WINNING NEWTON VILLAGE IN THE HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER BOROUGH OF FYLDE, LANCASHIRE YET STILL OFFERING EXCELLENT COMMUTER LINKS
- ASPIRATIONAL BESPOKE DESIGN & FINISHES THROUGHOUT WITH BI - FOLDING DOORS TO REAR
- VISIT OUR OPTIONS SUITE @ THE WOODLANDS TO CHOOSE AND DESIGN YOUR OWN HOME
A stunning 3 bed detached home with integral garage accessible through your hallway
To the ground floor of the property, you are welcomed into a spacious and light living room, leading onto a modern kitchen and dining area. A cloakroom off the hallway completes the floor.
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a large en-suite and dressing area, with two further double rooms and family bathroom all stemming off the landing."
Upstairs, the master bedroom has a large en-suite and dressing area, with two further double rooms and family bathroom all leading from the landing.
The Woodlands is a rare opportunity to buy a bespoke new built property in this highly sought after region. The village of Newton With Scales has all the amenities you need within walking distance, while still retaining its rural and peaceful charm.
Less than two miles away, the neighbouring historic town of Kirkham has a rich history and was granted a market charter back in 1296. It is known for its market gardening community and still boasts a weekly market.
Further afield, a ten-minute drive will take you to the seaside town of Lytham St Anne's with its many quaint boutiques, cafés and restaurants.
This beautiful coastal town is the perfect place to sit and watch the world go by or enjoy a round of golf at the world-famous Royal Lytham Golf Course. The close proximity to both the M55 and M6, also makes a trip to Preston city centre extremely accessible, providing the ideal combination of coastal, rural and city life.
With fantastic commuter links, the area is perfect for people who demand great amenities but also spectacular open scenery.
HOUSE TO SELL?
We know selling your current home can be a stressful business so let Hollins Homes help get you moving quickly. We will assist you in selling your home and even pay a contribution to your estate agents fees with our Assisted Mover Scheme, taking all the work and effort away from you having to manage your sale and leaving you to concentrate on designing your new Hollins home.
Marketing Suite Open 5 days a week,
MON 10am to 5pm
THURS 10am to 5pm
FRI 10am to 5pm
SAT 10am to 5pm
SUN 10am to 5pm
Sales Consultant: Andrea Kent
The Woodlands is Freehold
Please note: The images shown are typical Show Home photography or CGI's for illustrative purposes only and not necessarily the advertised property. Furthermore, internal photography may show an upgraded specification. Please ask the Sales Advisor for details
Woodlands Close, Newton with Scales, Preston, PR4 3NG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salwick Station1.1 miles
- Kirkham & Wesham Station1.9 miles
- Moss Side Station4.1 miles
About the development
- Hollins Homes exciting new development The Woodlands, is nestled in the charming, awardwinning village of Newton With Scales, in the highly sought after borough of Fylde, Lancashire
Hollins Homes is a new and exciting developer of new properties built with traditional values and common sense. With a preference for quality over quantity, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail. Our select developments allow us to create exclusive new neighbourhoods where the design of the interior of the property is as important as the site layout and landscaping. At the heart of everything we do is a determination to deliver desirable, well-designed places to live.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PL21NWS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hollins Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.