Coach House Mews, Bicester
- Town Centre Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Large Hallway / Entrance
- Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen
- Master Bathroom with White Suite
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking
- Great Access to the M40, A34 & Bicester Train Station
- Offered Fully Furnished
The property also benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and has allocated parking.
The property is just a short walk from the town centre and just moments away from Bicester Village train station.
The property is offered to the market on an fully furnished basis.
This is an absolute ideal home for a professional couple or individual who just wants that extra bit of space.
To book an accompanied viewing or for further information please contact Taylors Lettings Bicester.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC ImageEPC Image
Coach House Mews, Bicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bicester Town Station0.1 miles
- Bicester North Station0.8 miles
- Islip Station6.0 miles
About the agent
Why choose Taylors?
Established in 1974, Taylors Estate and Letting Agents have been successfully letting property for over 40 years. Your branch is ideally situated to serve the local community and neighbouring are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000440679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Lettings, Bicester . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.