Shaw Gardens, Gedling, Nottingham
- Second Floor Apartment
- Open Plan Kitchen Living Room
- Allocated And Visitor Parking
- Two Bedrooms
- Secure Door Entry System
- Bathroom And En Suite
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- No Chain
ENTRANCE HALL Doors to two bedrooms, living kitchen, family bathroom, Loft hatch to ceiling, radiator and cupboard housing a combination boiler.
LIVING KITCHEN 14' 7" to widest point x 15' 10"to widest point (4.47m x 4.83m) Duel aspect uPVC double glazed windows to the rear, two radiators, opening to-
Fitted range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, gas hob, electric oven, extractor fan, laminate work surfaces and tiled splash backs.
FAMILY BATHROOM Three piece bathroom suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal sink with mixer tap, bath with mains shower attachment, vinyl flooring and a radiator.
MASTER BEDROOM 9' 10" x 9' 8" (3.02m x 2.96m) uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
EN SUITE Three piece bathroom suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal sink with mixer tap, shower enclosure with mains fed shower, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator and a window to the side.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 1" x 7' 11" (3.08m x 2.42m) uPVC double glazed window to the rear and a radiator.
OUTSIDE There is an allocated parking space as well as visitor parking.
LEASE DETAILS Ground Rent £250.00 annually
Service Charge £1532.82
Lease 125 years from 1st Sep 2005
Please note any client wishing to purchase the property must ensure these figures are correct before purchasing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Shaw Gardens, Gedling, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlton Station0.6 miles
- Netherfield Station0.6 miles
- Burton Joyce Station1.5 miles
About the agent
In a modern world with new and progressive technologies we are embracing these advances to
improve even further on the service we can provide to our clients.
Our team is now located under one roof dedicated to working with you to either buy, sell or let
The property market is changing and with it the way we shop. The internet has taken over how
we search for our homes resulting in window displays generally no lo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100084005696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lesley Greaves Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.