Bateman Road, WD3
- An Extended Four Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Kitchen/Lounge/Dining Room
- Sitting Room, Cloakroom, Utility Room
- Oak Flooring throughout the ground floor
- Main Bedroom with Walk In Wardrobe & En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms, Study and a Family Bathroom
- Tv and Data Points to most Rooms
- Sealed Unit Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating
- Detached Timber Games Room/Cabin
- Within the Catchment Area and close to Harvey Road and Rickmansworth Schools
The Green is a delightful focal point of the village of Croxley Green which is adjacent to some of the area's finest countryside and close to the Chess Valley with its picturesque walks and many facilities for sport and leisure including football, cricket, tennis, golf, fishing the list goes on. The area is well catered for with a good selection of both state and private schooling, nearby Rickmansworth has Marks & Spencer, Waitrose and Tesco supermarkets. Road and rail communications are excellent with Metropolitan Line trains from both Croxley Green and Rickmansworth Stations (Baker Street) and Chiltern line (Marylebone) as well as junctions 17, 18 & 19 of the M25 linking to the national motorway network giving access to Heathrow and Luton airports.
EPC Grade C
Spindle banister stair to the first floor, under stairs cupboards, radiator.
Bay window, radiator.
Work tops with tiled splash backs, sink with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, shelved timber cupboard.
Wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards under, wc, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
The kitchen area has under floor heating, Quartz worktop, soft close cupboards and drawers, Neff induction hob, Neff stainless steel extractor hood above, Neff fan assisted double oven with microwave and grill, Siemens dishwasher, central island unit with timber worktop and cupboards and drawers below, tv aerial point, 15 down lighters, cupboard housing Vaillant gas fired boiler and Megaflow pressurised hot water tank, double doors to garden.
Spindle banister stairs to second floor.
Bay window, tv and data points, two fitted shelfs, hanging rail.
Tv and data points, radiator.
Tv and data points, radiator.
Tv and data points.
Spa bath with hand held shower, corner cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin, wc, ceramic tiled walls and floor, under floor heating, down lights.
Dual aspect, range of built in wardrobes with cupboards, shelving, tv point, walk in wardrobe with three hanging rails, eaves access and door to-
En Suite Shower Room
Wide cubicle with power shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc, chrome heated towel rail, medicine cabinet, ceramic tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
To the front is a block paved driveway with a side gate leading to a wide pathway giving access to the rear. The back garden has a stone paved patio, the remainder laid to lawn with a stepping stone pathway, mature shrubs either side including laurel and fir, at the rear is the cabin/games room with a concrete base and covered area behind (useful bike store etc). The garden is bounded by panel and feather board fencing.
Triple aspect, pitched roof, light and power, double doors to garden.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Bateman Road, WD3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Croxley Green Station0.4 miles
- Croxley Station0.5 miles
- Rickmansworth Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Right Estate Agents
We pride ourselves in offering YOU a highly personal, professional FIXED FEE service. WHICH Money wrote "Some expenses can't be avoided when moving home, but with a few smart decisions you can make sure you are not paying more than you need to."
Right Estate Agents couldn't agree more and we are delighted to have already saved our customers around
half a million pounds in estate agency fees. Don't t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference REAR4BR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Estate Agents, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.