Waterloo Road, Wallasey
- One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Perfect Location
- Sea Views from Balcony
- Large Open Plan Living/Dining Area
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Shower Room
- Available October 2020
LIVING ROOM 17' 10" x 15' 11" (5.44m x 4.85m)
KITCHEN 12' 07" x 8' 01" (3.84m x 2.46m)
BEDROOM ONE 11' 10" x 11' 05" (3.61m x 3.48m)
SHOWER ROOM 8' 09" x 6' 08" (2.67m x 2.03m)
BrochuresS4 - A4 wcp
Waterloo Road, Wallasey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Brighton Station0.3 miles
- Wallasey Grove Road Station1.4 miles
- Wallasey Village Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Whether your investment is a home, a portfolio of rental properties, and/or commercial premises (from industrial units to high street stores) which require letting and managing, we at Harper & Woods understand that selecting the right agent can be challenging. We'll take care of every detail of your rental property as if it was our own. Our aim is for our clients to feel peace of mind that their properties are being effectively managed with the utmost professionalism and integrity.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101537003798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harper & Woods, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.