Wilton Village, TS10
- Beautifully presented cottage
- Stunning views
- Rural location
- Electric heaters & multi fuel stove
This stylish home offers on the ground floor entrance vestibule, lounge with multi fuel stove, kitchen and dining area with door leading to an enclosed garden. The family bathroom is also situated on the ground floor. The two bedrooms are situated on the first floor. Externally there is an enclosed garden to the front which leads to managed communal gardens with stunning views. To the rear of the property is a garage with parking space.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wilton Village, TS10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- British Steel Redcar Station2.8 miles
- Longbeck Station3.0 miles
- Redcar East Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Dwela – the online estate agent will list and sell your property on Rightmove, without the need of an expensive traditional high street estate agent. We provide everything you would expect from an estate agent and more, Professional Property Photography, Floorplans, Energy Performance Certificate, For Sale Sign erected and collected, Sales Negotiation Support, Mortgage Advice, Conveyancing and Home Buyers Protection Insurance. If you prefer buyers can connect direct to ensure a quick house sa
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Dwela-19WiltonVillage. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dwela Limited, Dwela. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.