Manley Road, Frodsham
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- Three double bedroom barn conversion.
- Garage to the rear and parking to the front.
- Low maintenance, enclosed rear garden.
- Rural location with unspoilt views.
A three storey, three double bedroom grade II listed barn conversion with brick garage situated within an exclusive development just off Manley Road. Located in a rural green belt setting with unspoilt views in all directions, Riley Bank Mews offers an abundance of character and charm throughout.
A rare opportunity to purchase a three double bedroom grade ll listed barn conversion situated within an exclusive development off Manley Road. Located in a rural, green belt setting and with unspoilt views in all directions, Riley Bank Mews offers an abundance of character and charm whilst still being less than a 5 minute drive from the centre of Frodsham. With accommodation over three floors, internally the property comprises of a welcoming entrance hall, open plan lounge-diner with access to rear garden and a modern fitted kitchen. First floor consists of two well proportioned double bedrooms and a four piece family bathroom suite, with an extensive master bedroom and fitted furniture to the second floor. Externally the property features an enclosed rear garden, parking to the front and a garage to the rear.
Timber entrance door, meter cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to First Floor, quarry tiled floor.
Lounge Diner 15' 10" x 12' ( 4.83m x 3.66m )
Wood double glazed window to the rear elevation, under stair cupboard, exposed beams, two radiators, wood patio doors to the rear elevation.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 10' 5" ( 2.64m x 3.17m )
Wood double glazed window to the front elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, integrated electric oven and grill, gas hob, unit housing central heating boiler, space for washing machine and fridge/freezer.
Radiator, stairs leading to Second Floor
Bedroom Two 7' 4" x 14' 7" ( 2.24m x 4.45m )
Wood double glazed porthole window to the front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 14' 7" ( 2.24m x 4.45m )
Two wood double glazed window to the rear elevation, wood porthole window to the rear elevation, radiator.
Four piece bathroom suite with wash basin, low level w.c., bath and shower cubicle. Bathroom is tiled with heated towel rail and wall units.
Bedroom One 25' 1" x 10' 8" ( 7.65m x 3.25m )
Two skylights front and rear elevation, loft hatch, exposed beams, fitted wardrobes, fitted cupboards, fitted desk top with cupboards and drawers, built in closet with hanging space and fitted shelves.
Parking to the front.
Timber waist high gate to the rear access, slabbed patio and footpaths, gravelled area.
Manual up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Manley Road, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Helsby Station2.1 miles
- Frodsham Station2.2 miles
- Mouldsworth Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Frodsham Swetenhams office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Swetenhams has been trading since 1936, so you can trust that we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Swetenhams as your estate agent…
>> Your local Swetenhams team in Frodsham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts too! We k
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM107226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.