Marlborough Close, Broadfield, Crawley
- Guide Price £475,000 - £500,000!
- FIVE Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Spacious Front Driveway For Numerous Vehicles
- Beautifully Landscaped Rear Garden
Guide price £475,000 - £500,000! Fox & Sons are delighted to offer to the market this immaculately presented FIVE bedroom property in Broadfield! This stunning detached home offers plenty of living accommodation, off street parking and is in close proximity to local amenities, shops and schools!
Guide price £475,000 - £500,000! Fox and Sons are delighted to offer to the market this immaculately presented FIVE bedroom property in Broadfield. This stunning detached house offers plenty of living accommodation, off street parking whilst being in close proximity to local shops, schools and other amenities.
As you enter the property, through the entrance porchway, perfect for hats coats and shoes you are welcomed by a spacious living/dining /family room offering spacious living accommodation as well as views over the front and rear of the property. There is two further living rooms at the front and rear of the property. Off the main living room is a well fitted family kitchen with plenty of storage and preparation space, equipped with up to date appliances and separate utility area, leading to the integral garage.
Upstairs the property boasts five spacious bedrooms, comprising of three doubles, two singles, as well as a large family bathroom with shower, bath, WC and WHB. There is also further storage options from the attic space accessible from the landing.
The rear garden of this property is beautifully landscaped and very private, comprising of both lawn and patio areas with stunning established planting, looking on to woodland beyond whilst also being ideal for entertaining family and friends. There is also a spacious front driveway for numerous vehicles.
Lounge 27' 3" x 15' 5" ( 8.31m x 4.70m )
Reception Room 10' 5" x 9' 7" ( 3.17m x 2.92m )
Kitchen 13' 2" x 11' 2" ( 4.01m x 3.40m )
Utility Room 7' 8" x 4' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.40m )
Snug 15' 7" x 10' ( 4.75m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.24m x 2.72m )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
Bedroom 3 15' 11" x 7' 4" ( 4.85m x 2.24m )
Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 5 8' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.46m x 1.93m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Marlborough Close, Broadfield, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station1.1 miles
- Ifield Station1.5 miles
- Three Bridges Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Crawley Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crawley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA107914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.