Sycamore Street, Newcastle Emlyn
- Auction date: 28th & 29th October 2020
- Freehold with vacant possession
- Substantial three storey property
- Holiday letting opportunity
- Ground floor retail approximately 98.5 Sq m (taken from VOA)
- Popular town centre location
- First & second floor one and two bedroom flats
- Potential high yielding property
- Additional potential for a first floor studio flat (subject to planning)
- Close proximity to the beaches of Cardigan Bay
•Guide Price: £260,000+
•Town Centre Commercial/Residential Investment Opportunity
•Excellent holiday letting potential
•Freehold with Vacant Possession
A substantial Grade II listed three storey property occupying a prominent position in the centre of the sought after market town of Newcastle Emlyn. The property was formerly used as a bank with the ground floor currently providing retail accommodation, which benefits from store rooms, kitchen and wc facilities.
The upper floors have recently undergone redevelopment/refurbishment works and provide a first floor one bedroom self contained flat and second floor two bedroom self contained flat. There is additional potential to provide a self contained studio flat at first floor level (subject to the necessary planning consents). The accommodation has been completed to a good standard and currently operates as holiday letting accommodation, which we are advised achieves good occupancy levels.
The property is situated on Sycamore Street in the centre of Newcastle Emlyn town centre where there are a good range of local facilities and amenities. The beaches of Ceredigion are nearby with Aberporth Beach approximately 8 miles in the north west.
Accommodation - Ground floor retail: 98.5 Sq m
First floor one bedroom flat: 54 Sq m
First floor potential studio flat (STP)
Second floor two bedroom flat: 78 Sq m
(Measurements taken from the EPC’s and VOA)
Services - We understand the property to have mains electricity, water and drainage. However, interested parties are advised to make their own enquires.
Tenure - Freehold
Guide Price - £260,000+
Vat - VAT if applicable will be charged at the standard rate.
Buyer's Premium - 2% (min. £3,600) inc. VAT
Viewings - Viewings are by appointment only. Please contact one of our agents on or email
Sell Your Property - If you are thinking of selling your property, contact us now for a free appraisal and benefit from:
•0% Seller Fee
•£0 Entry Fee
•£0 Marketing Costs
•20 Working Day Completion
BrochuresSycamore Street, Newcastle Emlyn
Sycamore Street, Newcastle Emlyn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carmarthen Station14.5 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29965493. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Pye Property, Nottingham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Nottingham on 0115 798 0657.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.