Tea Street, Galashiels, TD1
- Enclosed garden with elevated views
- Gas central heating
- Modern bathroom
- Charming and characterful
- Viewing recommended
Situated on the oldest street, in a charming area of Galashiels, close to the town centre which offers a good range of local shops, supermarkets, and facilities, services and schools. Edinburgh, with its international airport, is 30 miles away, with a regular train service from Galashiels to Edinburgh.
Lounge (4.9 x 4.6m)
Spacious carpeted reception room.
Kitchen (2.57 x 1.75m)
Kitchen sink with space for appliances and double glazed door to garden.
Modern white bathroom suite comprising bath, w/c and basin.
Bedroom (3.37 x 2.65m)
Carpeted double bedroom.
Bedroom (4.84 x 1.82m)
Carpeted bedroom with roof windows.
Gas central heating.
Enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with elevated views and mature plants.
Early viewing of this interesting property is highly recommended.
BrochuresFull DetailsHome Report
Tea Street, Galashiels, TD1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Galashiels Station0.4 miles
- Tweedbank Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10029550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.