Rose Lane, Biggleswade, SG18
- CHAIN FREE - IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - 4.5% YIELD ACHIEVABLE FOR INVESTORS
- TENANT IN SITU - RENTAL FIGURE OF £860PCM
- LONG LEASE
- MODERN FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SOLID WOOD FLOORING & CARPETS THROUGHOUT
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINER WITH JULIETTE BALCONY
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- PRIVATE GATED DEVELOPMENT WITH PARKING
- APPROX. 0.3 MILES FROM THE TOWN CENTRE
***CHAIN FREE***IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - 4.5% YIELD ACHIEVABLE FOR INVESTORS***TENANT IN SITU - RENTAL FIGURE OF £860PCM*** This 2 DOUBLE bedroom first floor apartment is situated in a small gated development, just 0.3 miles from the town centre and train station. The property offers 2 double bedrooms, open plan lounge/kitchen/diner, juliette balcony, modern bathroom suite and allocated parking for 1 car.
Access gained by security coded door to spacious tiled entrance hall leading to carpeted stairway and lift.
Lift & Stairs
Stairs and landing on each floor to top floor and fully automated eight person lift with sensor controlled lighting and heating.
Airing cupboard with hot water cylinder. Doors to:-
23' 1" x 16' 8" (7.04m x 5.08m)
Double glazed window and Juliet balcony with double glazed French doors. Spacious lounge/diner area.
Luxury modern wall and base units with granite worktops and splash backs incorporating stainless steel oven, microwave and four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher. Under mounted stainless steel sink with designer chrome mixer tap and waste disposal. Under pelmet lights and low voltage down-lighters.
14' 1" x 9' 6" (4.29m x 2.90m)
Double glazed window. Double fitted wardrobe. Carpet.
9' 6" x 8' 2" (2.90m x 2.49m)
Double glazed window. Carpet.
7' 3" x 6' 7" (2.21m x 2.01m)
White 'P' shaped bath with quality shower and screen over. Low level WC. Square wall mounted sink with cabinet under and overhead back pane with mirror and light. Designer square taps and chrome fittings. Porcelanosa large format ceramic tiles to walls and floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Low voltage down-lighters.
Electric remote controlled vehicle entrance gates and pedestrian gate with telephone/video link to apartment.
One allocated parking space.
Communal cycle shed & bin store.
Communal garden enclosed by brick and wrought iron fencing, laid to lawn with central patio area.
Years remaining on lease: 114
Service Charge: £1,150.00 PA
Building Insurance: £174.88 PA
Ground Rent: £345.44 PA
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Rose Lane, Biggleswade, SG18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Biggleswade Station0.3 miles
- Sandy Station2.6 miles
- Arlesey Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18162536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Biggleswade. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.