Lansdown, Bath, BA1
- 3/4 bedrooms
- 2 lovely bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Elegantly presented accommodation
- Beautiful open plan kitchen and breakfast room.
- Stunning south facing terrace that spans the width of the property
- Wonderful elevated views
- Separate piece of land opposite with 2 garages and parking for 4/5 vehicles and a vegetable plot
The property has elegant accommodation arranged over 3 floors. On the ground floor there is a stunning formal drawing room with a floor to ceiling picture window over-looking the front court yard along with an attractive dining room and a beautiful open plan kitchen and breakfast room with a fabulous ceiling light.
On the first floor there is an impressive double aspect master bedroom and a large en-suite bath and shower room. On the upper floor there are 2 further large double bedrooms and a family shower room. In addition there is a generous attic store room.
Externally to the front the property has a charming enclosed courtyard garden which spans the width of the house and significantly a separate plot opposite with 2 single garages, a vegetable plot and off street parking for 4/5 vehicles.
Mount Beacon is located on the highly sought after northern slopes of Bath and is a charming and quiet residential street with a fine selection of attractive period town houses all with a lovely southerly aspect enjoying elevated views over Bath.
Significantly the property is situated on the corner of Mount Beacon and Richmond Place and has a fine dual aspect over-looking Richmond Green and is within a 5 minute walk of the well-respected St Stephens Primary School and also within easy reach of both The Royal High Schools and Kingswood Schools.
The UNESCO World Heritage City of Bath is within easy walking distance and offers a wonderful array of chain and independent shopping outlets, many fine restaurants, cafes and wine bars along with a selection of well-respected cultural activities which includes a world famous international music and literary festival, many lovely art galleries and museums and the famous attractions at The Roman Baths and Pump Rooms.
Communications include a direct line to London Paddington, Bristol and South Wales from Bath Spa Railway Station (Cross Rail Link commences August 2017 TBC), The M4 Motorway is approx. 6 miles to the North and Bristol Airport is 18 miles to the west.
Lansdown, Bath, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station1.1 miles
- Oldfield Park Station1.4 miles
- Freshford Station4.4 miles
About the agent
We are a trusted independent estate agents because we have such a deep understanding of the local market and put customer service above anything else.
Our name is synonymous with quality homes of all prices across the area and we pride ourselves on our expert valuations and exceptional service to both buyers and sellers. We are passionate about property and homes in this region.
Selling your home can be a stressful and emotive time so it's vital
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18153719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cobb Farr, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.