Bridstow Place, London, W2
- VIDEO AVAILABLE
- Victorian Cottage
- 2 Bedroom Property
- Reception & Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Wooden Flooring
- Roof Terrace
- In Heart of Notting Hill
- Close to Royal Oak and Westbourne Park Stations
Bridstow Place is a sought-after street comprising of mainly Victoria cottages. It is situated in the heart of Notting Hill with a variety of good local shops and transport facilities close by. The nearest stations are Royal Oak and Westbourne Park.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bridstow Place, London, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Royal Oak Station0.3 miles
- Westbourne Park Station0.4 miles
- Bayswater Station0.4 miles
About the agent
With over 19 Years of experience dealing with Lettings & Management, we feel we are best place to deal with all your property needs, whether you are looking to rent a studio apartment or buy a 9 bedroom house in Islington.
We Pride ourselves on the professional "no nonsense" manner in which we deal with both clients and applicants. We also believe that honesty and integrity are vital in running our business.
As part of the ever changing times, we offer you t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRIDSTOW_PLACE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel Rose Residential Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.