Alma Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1
- 1 BED + STUDY
- High quality contemporary designed kitchen
- Adjustable LED downlights to entrance halls and bathrooms
- Stylish stonework surfaces
- Spacious walk-in shower with thermostatic control system
its heart sits The Old Courthouse. A new mixed use development
brought to you by Leos and Colliers International.
Luton is part of a growing commuter hub for those travelling in to
Central London, just 30 minutes by train to Kings Cross St Pancras
With design inspiration drawn from New York, all apartments offer
clever interior design, making the best use of space with separate
living spaces, privacy in all rooms, spacious double bedrooms, luxury
bathrooms and smart kitchens.
The development's smooth white painted ceilings and solid wooden
doors, alongside luscious carpets in bedrooms means residents are
greeted with quality as soon as they walk through the door. The
bathrooms and kitchens blend modern design with functionality
and are finished with premium fixtures and fittings.
The stylish and well thought out finishes makes these homes an ideal
choice for first time buyers, students, investors, or those looking to
downsize and live in the heart of town.
Alma Street, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Luton Station0.2 miles
- Luton Parkway Station1.1 miles
- Leagrave Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TheOldCourthouse1bed. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Montfort Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call London on 020 7459 4541.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.