Smokehouse View, Beck Row, Bury St Edmunds
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Master Bedroom Benefiting from En Suite
- Laid to Lawn Front & Rear Gardens
- Garage & Driveway
- 360 Virtual Tour Available Upon Request
This three bedroom detached home is situated in the village of Beck Row. Offering well-presented and spacious accommodation throughout, the property has benefit of an open plan kitchen/dining area, three spacious bedrooms and a garage proposing additional off road parking.
We are delighted to welcome to the market this three bedroom detached house, situated in the popular location of Beck Row. Offering immaculate and well presented accommodation throughout, the property offers an open plan kitchen/dining room with breakfast bar, separate living room, utility room, a modern bathroom, two additional toilets and three spacious bedrooms; the master having benefit of an en-suite. Externally, the property has a fully enclosed, laid to lawn rear garden, front garden, and a garage offering extra off road parking. We believe this property to have a rental income of £1450 based on similar let properties. Please enquire to the branch for a Lettings appraisal. View now!
Under stairs cupboard, UPVC window to side, stairs to first floor, composite front door, karndean flooring.
Karndean flooring, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Living Room 12' 2" x 12' 11" ( 3.71m x 3.94m )
Karndean flooring, UPVC window to side.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 18' 1" x 9' 3" ( 5.51m x 2.82m )
Modern kitchen, breakfast bar, base and wall units, space for fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, electric oven and hob with extractor over,
Utility Room 5' 8" x 5' 4" ( 1.73m x 1.63m )
Plumbing for washing machine, timber door to rear, base cupboard with worktop over.
First Floor Landing
UPVC window to front, loft access, airing cupboard housing boiler, carpeted.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.25m )
Double, UPVC window to front, carpeted.
UPVC frosted window to front and side, shower cubicle,vanity basin, low level w/c, karndean flooring, recessed lights.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 9' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.82m )
Double, UPVC window to side, carpeted.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.59m )
UPVC window to front, carpeted.
Karndean flooring, vanity basin, low level w/c, panelled with shower over, frosted UPVC window to rear.
Laid to lawn, driveway.
Fully enclosed, laid to lawn, gate to parking and driveway, door to garage.
Up and over door, power and light, door to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Smokehouse View, Beck Row, Bury St Edmunds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shippea Hill Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Mildenhall William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Mildenhall
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH106526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.