Cubitt Building, Gatliff Road
- Open plan Reception
- Spectacular views
- Private Roof Terrace
- Three underground Parking Spaces
- Residents Gym and Spa
- 24h Concierge
The dual aspect accommodation comprises of three to four bedrooms, three bathrooms, open plan kitchen/reception room and access to a private terrace of 2,850 approx. sq ft with spectacular views of the River Thames and Chelsea Bridge. Additional benefits of two balconies and three secure underground parking spaces.
Grosvenor Waterside is a highly sought after development with access to residents gym and spa. Located within walking distance of Sloane Square station, open spaces of Battersea Park, boutiques, bars, restaurants and many other local amenities.
** REMOTE VIDEO VIEWING **
Energy Performance CertificatesCubitt
Cubitt Building, Gatliff Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sloane Square Station0.5 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.6 miles
- Victoria Station0.6 miles
About the agent
O’Sullivan Property Consultants Limited is an independent firm of Property Consultants established in 2005 specialising in Residential Lettings, Management and Advising clients in their purchases of Residential and Investment Properties. Our Mayfair office is ideally located right in the heart of central London, within close proximity to all the desirable residential areas. Our staff are highly experienced and have extensive knowledge of all types of residential properties.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101709000675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Sullivan Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.