The Farrows, Maidstone
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached
- Arranged Over Three Floors
- Large Garden with Summer House
- Close to local schools
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with integral appliances
- Master Bedroom Ensuite Shower Room
- EPC rating B
- Available mid October 2020
Stunning & spacious four bedroom semi-detached house arranged over three floors with a large garden including a summer house
Close to popular local schools & well located for both Maidstone East & Maidstone West Mainline Railway Stations
Entrance hall, cloakroom, spacious lounge/diner with door to rear garden
Fully fitted modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances
Four good size double bedrooms, master with ensuite & family bathroom
Finished to a high standard throughout, viewing is essential & would suit a professional family. A Homeowner Guarantor is required in all circumstances
EPC Rating B
Available mid-October - £1400 PCM rent advance & £1400 deposit.
The Farrows, Maidstone
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Maidstone West Station1.5 miles
- Maidstone East Station1.9 miles
- Maidstone Barracks Station1.9 miles
About the agent
At EPS Estate agents we are commited into giving you honest and correct advice, to achieve a sale on your home at a price that you are happy with and within and good timescale.
We will listen to your requirements and needs and tailor a marketing strategy that suits you and makes the process easier for you to move into your next home.
With almost 20 years combined experience between the directors of selling houses in the Eastbourne and surrounding areas, we are committed to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 402. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eastbourne Property Shop, Pevensey - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.