Lennox Street, Bognor Regis
- One Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Communal Atrium
- Lift Access
- Close to Seafront & Town Centre
A first floor one bedroom apartment with partial sea views situated close to Bognor Regis town centre with its range of shopping facilities and the seafront. Ideal for first time buyers and investors alike. Offered for sale chain free.
Perfect for first time buyers and investors alike .... A one bedroom first floor apartment situated within a stones throw of the beach and within minutes of Bognor Regis town centre with its comprehensive range of shopping facilities . The apartment comprises of one double bedroom, lounge, fitted kitchen and bathroom and has partial sea views. Further feature of this property is the 'Atrium' a delightful relaxing area fully covered with a water feature and plants creating a perfect location for unwinding, reading or chatting with neighbours.
Entryphone system and stairs to first floor
Entryphone system. Telephone point. Cupboard
Lounge 13' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.06m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window. Night storage heater. TV aerial point. Telephone point.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.06m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, integrated electric oven, integrated electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and part tiling.
Bedroom 11' x 12' 3" ( 3.35m x 3.73m )
Double glazed window. Electric heater. Telephone point.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level flush wc, wash hand basin inset into vanity unit, electric heater, extractor fan, shaver point, part tiling and double glazed frosted window.
A large bright area covered like a huge green house and featuring water feature, plants and seats. Lift to all floors.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lennox Street, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station0.3 miles
- Barnham Station3.7 miles
- Ford Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bognor Regis Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bognor Regis
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG106574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.