River View, ENFIELD
- CHARMING PERIOD HOUSE
- 3 LARGE BEDROOMS
- CENTRAL LOCATION IN ENFIELD TOWN CONSERVATION AREA
- WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- Dishwasher/Washing Machine/ Fridge Freezer and Cooker
- Gas Central Heating
- AVAILABLE BEG.- MID. NOVEMEBER
Spacious character terraced house in a conservation area, with 3 good sized bedrooms, lounge and dining room, well equipped kichen and upstairs bathroom. There is also a nice rear garden with decking throughout.
Barnfields are pleased to offer this lovely 3 bedroom terraced house, conveniently located in a conservation area central to Enfield Town.The property is within a very short walking distance of both the shopping facilities and transport links in Enfield Town. This house has a lot of character and some beautiful period features and is a bright spacious house with 3 good sized bedrooms, a large living room and dining room, modern kitchen and an attractive garden. * Available Mid-November*
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
River View, ENFIELD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Enfield Chase Station0.2 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.4 miles
- Gordon Hill Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Barnfields, your local estate agent in Enfield�
Barnfields estate agents have been established since 1981. For nearly 40 years we have worked hard to build a solid reputation for offering our customers clear professional advice and a superb level of service. In 2017 we were proud to join with the like-minded estate agents William H Brown, still offering the same great service but with a greater reach. See out how Barnfields can get you moving�
>> Your local Barnfields team in Enfi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P0175H4327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.