Albert Close, North Grays, Essex
- Popular North Grays location
- Lovely size family home
- Three good size bedrooms
- Ground floor wc
- Large lounge
- Good size kitchen/diner
- Modern shower room
- Rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Garage with electric door
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen/Diner - 17'3 x 10'2 (5.26m x 3.10m) -
Lounge - 15'4 x 11'1 (4.67m x 3.38m) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 13'7 x 9'7 (4.14m x 2.92m) -
Bedroom - 10'8 x 10'2 (3.25m x 3.10m) -
Bedroom - 10'7 x 7'2 max (3.23m x 2.18m max) -
Shower Room -
Rear Garden -
Driveway Parking -
Garage - 20'1 x 8'3 (6.12m x 2.51m) -
Enter the property via door to front aspect. Entrance hall commences with stairs leading to first floor landing. Access is given to ground floor cloakroom/wc.
Lounge over looks the front. Double glazed window. Feature fireplace. Smooth to coved ceiling.
Kitchen/diner offers a range of wall and base mounted with matching storage drawers. Work surfaces housing sink drainer with mixer tap. Tiling to splash backs. Gas hob, encased electric oven. Space for other appliances. External door to garden. Tiled flooring.
First floor landing is home to three good size bedrooms and three piece shower room. Loft access.
Main bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes with overhead storage cupboard bridge and matching units. Double glazed window.
Bedroom two is also a double room, keeping with the same theme, double glazed window, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom three currently being used as the vendors study. Double glazed window. Storage cupboard..
Shower Room comprises, larger than average shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiling to walls. Double glazed window. Heated towel rail.
Externally the property has a low maintenance rear garden, block paved. Brick shed, power connected. Well stocked flower bed bordering. Personal door to garage.
Garage has electric up and over door, power and light connected.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Albert Close, North Grays, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Grays Station1.1 miles
- Chafford Hundred Station2.0 miles
- Tilbury Town Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29970007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property , Stanford-Le-Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.