Rear Flat, Park House, Leamington Spa
- Large private wildlife garden.
- Redecorated and new curtains.
- Spacious lounge diner with door to garden.
- Double glazing
- 50% off one months rent
REDUCED TO BELOW MARKET RENT AS EMPTY AND KEEN TO RELET ASAP DUE PERSONAL REASONS.
Spacious and airy this flat has a unique feature- its own large wildlife garden home to lots of birds and occasional hedgehog Yours to enjoy having BQ's on the patio which has a large wooden outdoor dining table and benches. But maintained by ourselves at no extra cost. A unique feature for a rental flat as garden is BIG. A real feature if we get LOCKDOWN again.
The flat is situated at the rear of Park House so has very private feel as well as being quiet and peaceful. Ideal if work from home as space for a desk.
The entrance hall leads to good size lounge diner with full length window and glazed door to the wildlife garden.
Separate kitchen is to the front and has a modern, gloss kitchen with built in appliances plus fridge freezer.
Double bedroom with garden views. Will fit couple wardrobes and drawers.
Modern shower room with vanity cabinet .
Addition large storage cupboard , ideal for suitcases, boxes plus room still for hanging rail.
Airy and sunny due to dual aspect and double glazed windows.
Plenty off street parking.
Individual Entry Intercom system.
Dedicated Property Manager to deal with any concerns asap.
Park House is situated on an impressive tree lined street, offering quiet location yet only 10 minute walk into Town. The location is ideal for commuting as is located close to excellent road networks as well as good public transport links.
Sadly not suited to pets .
Rear Flat, Park House, Leamington Spa
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leamington Spa Station1.5 miles
- Warwick Station2.5 miles
- Kenilworth Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Urban.co.uk customers benefit from five-star customer service from professionally qualified staff, seven days a week, 362 days a year. The team has been letting and selling property since 2008, completing on thousands of property transactions nationwide.
With no sole agen
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0041820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.