Bower Lane, Eynsford, Kent, DA4
- Wireless heating controls
- Potential for OSP to front
- Eynsford Village
- Extensively refurbished
- Extended Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms
- Under floor heating throughout the ground floor
- Expansive views to garden and fields
- Front garden, 2 rear lawns and extra ‘secret’ garden
- Extensive views from the reception room and bedroom 1 overlooking the rear garden and fields beyond
Located in the popular and highly revered village of Eynsford is this expansive and versatile extended semi-detached 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home. Conveniently situated within walking distance of Eynsford station with its services into London, Blackfriars & Victoria, local shops, public houses/restaurants, and the highly regarded Anthony Roper Primary School.
Rear Garden: Tiled patio area. Side access. Two real grass lawns. Shingled area. Outside lighting. Mature trees and shrubs leading to:
Front Garden: Laid to lawn. Pathway leading to front of house. Shrub border. Gate to side. Patio area.
Council Tax Band D - Sevenoaks District Council
Underfloor heating throughout ground floor.
Extensive views from both reception room and bedroom one. over looking garden and fields.
Wooden door to front. Cupboard housing fuse box, boiler and storage. Space for tumble dryer. Tiled with under floor heating.
20' 3" x 11' 0" (6.17m x 3.35m)
Two double glazed sliding patio doors to rear. Tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
18' 2" x 10' 2" (5.54m x 3.1m)
Double glazed window to front. Spot lighting. Range of base units with Beech work surfaces over. Porcelain sink unit. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. Built in music system. Integrated microwave. Shelving with under lighting. Space for range style cooker with extractor fan over. Tiled flooring with under floor heating.
Ground floor bathroom
Frosted double glazed window to side. Walk in double rain shower. Vanity wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Built in feature fish tank. Spot lighting. Heated towel rail. Under floor heating.
Port hole window. Carpet.
16' 0" x 12' 1" (4.88m x 3.68m)
Two velux windows. Double glazed picture window with views to the garden and fields beyond. Two eaves storage. Radiator. Carpet.
11' 0" x 9' 0" (3.35m x 2.74m)
Double glazed window to front. Feature fireplace. Radiator. Carpet. Access to boarded loft via loft ladder which is insulated and has lighting.
10' 4" x 6' 4" (3.15m x 1.93m)
Double glazed velux window. Radiator. Carpet.
Panel bath with shower over. Vanity wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Shaver point. Tiled walls. Tiled flooring. Spot lighting.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bower Lane, Eynsford, Kent, DA4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eynsford Station0.6 miles
- Farningham Road Station2.6 miles
- Shoreham Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Robinson Jackson is one of the South East's largest estate agents - based on the number of properties sold over the last 25 years. For expert advice from friendly staff who genuinely want to help you move, contact us 7 days a week.
You can now book viewings and valuations 24/7 via Rightmove or our website.
Advice from friendly people
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWL201049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Swanley Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.