Brighton Road, Redhill, Surrey
- Fully Referbished Throughout
- Two Double Bedroom
- Bedroom One With Ensuite WC
- Fully Fitted Modern Kitchen
- New Bathroom Suite
- Private Read Garden
- Walking Distance to Station/Town
- Avialable Now!
- EPC: D
Redhill Town is located in Surrey midway between London and Brighton, and within reach of Gatwick Airport. Well known and extremely popular with local commuters because of its main line train station. Trains go from Redhill to London Victoria, Gatwick and the south coast.
The Town Centre itself, offers a vast range of high street stores, including sports shops, barbers, hairdressers, and supermarkets, such as Sainsburys and Marks and Spencer's. Twice a week, there is also an open-air market on the pedestrianised high street. Redhill is home to The Belfry Shopping Mall which hosts several stores; including Marks and Spencer's, New Look, Boots, H&M and Waterstones. At the northern end of town, you can find the Harlequin theatre / cinema and Library, which add to the entertainment and leisure as well as café's, restaurants and public houses within the local area.
Redhills also boasts a number of highly regarded schools, state and independent, for all ages. These include The Royal Albert and Alexander School, Warwick School and for high education East Surrey College.
Brighton Road, Redhill, Surrey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earlswood (Surrey) Station0.4 miles
- Redhill Station0.5 miles
- Reigate Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JDBRIGHT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JamesDean Estate Agents, Reigate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.