Prospect Avenue, Rochester
- 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR FRINDSBURY AREA
- GARAGE AND OFF ROAD PARKING
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- FAR REACHING VIEWS TO THE REAR OF ROCHESTER CASTLE AND CATHEDRAL
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- LOTS OF POTENTIAL
- CLOSE TO QUALITY LOCAL SCHOOLS
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller by separate negotiation.
Front Of Property - Driveway with access to the garage and pedestrian steps to the front door. Lawned area.
Entrance Hallway - 1.65m x 3.66m (5'5 x 12) - Wooden front door with windows either side, carpet, under stairs storage cupboard
Lounge Area - 3.10m x 3.10m + bay window (10'2 x 10'2 + bay wind - Double glazed bay window to the front aspect. Carpet.
Dining Room Area - 3.76m x 2.82m (12'4 x 9'3) - Double glazed sliding patio door to rear. Carpet.
Kitchen - 2.79m x 1.96m (9'2 x 6'5) - Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to rear. lino flooring, range of coordinating wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces incorporating 1 1/2 bowl stainless tell sink drainer unit. Wall mounted boiler, spaces for under cabinet fridge, freezer, washing machine. Freestanding gas cooker with extractor fan over.
Stairs And Landing - Carpet to stairs and landing, Double galzed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom 1 - 4.24m x 2.77m (13'11 x 9'1) - Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Range of built in storage cupboards. Carpet.
Bedroom 2 - 3.15m x 3.40m (10'4 x 11'2) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, range of built in wardrobes. Carpet.
Bedroom 3 - 2.34m x 20.42m (7'8 x 67) - Double glazed window to front. Carpet.
Bathroom - 1.80m x 1.63m (5'11 x 5'4) - Double glazed frosted window to rear, lino flooring. White suite comprising of W.C, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over.
Rear Of The Property - 2 patio areas, access to garage, steps down to lawn area. Far reaching views of Rochester Castle and Cathedral.
Garage - 5.94m x 2.26m (19'6 x 7'5) - Double wooden doors to the front. Wooden and glazed door to rear and window to rear. Power and light.
* - Greenleaf work closely with qualified, trusted and competitive mortgage consultants and local solicitors, enabling clients the time-saving opportunity of keeping all aspects of buying and selling a property under one roof. For this service we receive a fee of between one and two hundred pounds per referral.
BrochuresProspect Avenue, Rochester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Prospect Avenue, Rochester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Strood Station0.4 miles
- Rochester Station0.9 miles
- Chatham Station1.8 miles
About the agent
At Greenleaf property services we have a dedicated team of property professionals to offer all aspect of moving services under one roof, including residential and commercial sales and lettings, mortgages, conveyancing, EPC's, building and maintenance works.
Greenleaf have offices in Strood and Snodland providing a complete moving service to Medway and Maidstone areas. We pride ourselves on honest advice, efficient service and value for money. We offer free property valuations for both
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29971436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenleaf Property Services Ltd, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.