Victoria Road, Handsworth
- Three Excellent Size Bedrooms & First Floor WC
- Traditional Mid Terrace Residence
- Spacious Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen & Separate Utility Room
- Lobby Room & Ground Floor Bathroom
- Perfect For Investor Types Looking For A Project Or Returning Buy-To-Let Opportunity
- Located Close To The Retail Strip On Soho Road Road
- Benefiting From Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Paved Front & Rear Gardens
- No Upwards Chain
Approached by a fore garden, the spacious through lounge/diner is a fantastic living space for entertaining.
The generous sized fitted breakfast/kitchen is complemented by an extended utility/store room.
Completing the ground floor layout is a lobby area and fully tiled bathroom.
The upstairs accommodation comprises three good size bedrooms and a useful WC.
The rear garden is fully paved and requires very little on going maintenance.
The property further benefits from double glazing & central heating and represents an excellent opportunity for families, alternatively offering buy- to-let investors the ability to convert to HMO and reap a return.
Victoria Road is certainly worthy of an early internal viewing in order to appreciate the accommodation & convenient location available.
Victoria Road, Handsworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winson Green Outer Circle Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Soho, Benson Road Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Handsworth Booth Street Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Henley Charles has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100592004255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henley Charles, Handsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.