Sternhold Avenue, Balham
- Victorian Freehold House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Moments From Tooting Bec Common
- Measuring Just under 2000sqft
- High Spec Finish
- Telford Park Conservation
Located in the highly regarded Telford Park area, this property is well positioned for easy access into Balham and thus close to all of the shops, bars and restaurants local to the area. Balham mainline and underground stations are within close proximity as is Streatham Hill mainline station. There are also excellent bus routes providing a regular service to Brixton for access to the Victoria line. The green open spaces of Tooting Bec Common are at the end of the road.
Sternhold Avenue, Balham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Hill Station0.4 miles
- Balham Station0.7 miles
- Clapham South Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established in 1995, Jacksons are your local property experts. We provide unrivalled local coverage and market expertise across our network of offices in Balham, Clapham, Earlsfield, Streatham, Tooting and Wandsworth Town.
As South London's leading independent estate agent, Jacksons handles over 2,500 property transactions every year. We've invested in the company over the years to make it the best it can be, building it into a well-knows, trus
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29972641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Balham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.