College Lane, Norwich
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND ELECTRIC HEATING
- NEWLY FITTED MODERN BATHROOM SUITE
- COMMUNAL PARKING
- COMMUNAL GROUNDS WITH ACCESS TO SWIMMING POOL AND TENNIS COURTS
- EXTENDED LEASE
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
*** FIRST FLOOR FLAT IN RURAL LOCATION ON THE EDGE OF NORWICH CITY CENTRE BENEFITTING FROM EXTENDED LEASE AND NO ONWARD CHAIN *** An ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment! Internal viewing is highly recommended!
Located to the South of Norwich on the ever popular Keswick Hall development is this first floor flat offering a tranquil convenient location which would make an ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment.
The current vendor is in the process of extending the current lease and once granted, will offer a more generous 156 years remaining on the lease.
In brief the property is laid out to provide accommodation of communal entrance hall, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom whilst benefitting from uPVC double glazing and electric heating.
Keswick Hall is a favoured development which offers easy access to the main roads around Norwich which some would consider a rural retreat that benefits from communal grounds, tennis courts and swimming pool.
The property would be ideally suited to a first time buyer or buy to let investor who may want to take advantage of the current tenant, with that being said for any owner occupiers the property will be offered with vacant possession.
Internal viewing is highly recommended!
Communal Entrance Hall
UPVC double glazed door to front aspect, stairs to first floor, door leading to the apartment.
Built-in storage cupboard, doors leading to lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge 14' 3" narrowing to 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 4.34m narrowing to 3.86m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, electric wall mounted heater with Wi-Fi settings, television point, open to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 7' 5" ( 2.21m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with free standing electric cooker, stainless steel and glass cooker hood over, stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom 9' 6" x 10' 9" ( 2.90m x 3.28m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes, electric wall mounted heater with Wi-Fi settings.
Modern white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
The property offers communal grounds offering tennis courts and a swimming pool and acres of open space and woodland.
Head out of Norwich along the A140 and just pass the turning for Hall Road, take a right hand turn onto the B113, sign posted Mulbarton. Take the next right hand turn onto Keswick and then a left hand turn sign posted Keswick Hall where the property will be found within the development.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
College Lane, Norwich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station3.3 miles
- Wymondham Station6.1 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Norwich Unthank Road
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR104707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.