Worgret Road, Wareham
- Substantial Detached Home
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Driveway with Ample Parking
- Detached Garage
- Spacious Living Room with Bi-fold Doors
- Short Walk into Wareham Town Centre
- Walking Distance to Wareham's Mainline Train Station
- Stunning Views Towards The Purbecks
- Presented in Excellent Order
Albury & Hall are delighted to present ‘The Gables’ to the market. This substantial family home was built around 1910 in the architectural style of the ‘Arts and Crafts’ movement. Retaining many of its original features, the property boasts vast amounts of character, spacious accommodation and a stunning south facing garden with views towards the Purbeck hills.
This unique substantially built property benefits from a host of character features such as high ceilings, stained glass windows and with wrought iron fireplaces throughout, giving this home an elegant yet contemporary feel. The property is extremely versatile comprising a generous living room with bi-fold doors to the patio and garden, dining room with French doors to the garden, kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom, master bedroom with en-suite, three further bedrooms, family bathroom, detached garage, large driveway and both front and rear gardens.
28' 11'' x 12' 3'' (8.81m x 3.73m)
16' 7'' x 11' 7'' (5.05m x 3.53m)
20' 7'' x 11' 7'' (6.27m x 3.53m)
15' 9'' x 12' 7'' (4.80m x 3.83m)
11' 8'' x 11' 7'' (3.55m x 3.53m)
7' 2'' x 5' 4'' (2.18m x 1.62m)
14' 8'' x 12' 4'' (4.47m x 3.76m)
12' 4'' x 9' 3'' (3.76m x 2.82m)
12' 9'' x 6' 2'' (3.88m x 1.88m)
22' 10'' x 9' 0'' (6.95m x 2.74m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Worgret Road, Wareham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wareham Station0.7 miles
- Holton Heath Station2.6 miles
- Wool Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10461152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Albury & Hall(wareham) Ltd, Wareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.