Presburg Road, New Malden, KT3
- Large and welcoming reception hall
- Wood block flooring through much of the ground floor
- Double reception room with garden aspect
- Separate study
- Large fitted kitchen/breakfast room with built-in double oven and hob
- Utility room
- Large and useful first floor landing
- 6 double bedrooms over 2 floors
EPC Rating C
With the High Street virtually on one's doorstep this is great for families as there are cafés, restaurants, retail outlets and many businesses within the High Street. There are also both Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets and at the far end of the High Street New Malden station with excellent commuter services to Waterloo. Buses also pass through the Fountain hub, linking one with surrounding towns. There are many schools in the area in both the state and private sectors for children of all ages. The A3 also offers fast road links to central London and the Surrey countryside.
Presburg Road, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.4 miles
- Motspur Park Station0.7 miles
- Malden Manor Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 485946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.