Aragon Way, Marple, SK6 6NP **GARAGE & DRIVE**
- Large Detached Executive Family Home
- Double Driveway with Parking for Two Cars & Garage
- Spacious Through Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Good Sized Shaker Style Kitchen
- Dining Room with Patio Doors Leading to the Rear Garden
- Four Large Bedrooms, Three of Which Double
- Luxury Bathroom with Double Ended Bath & Double Walk In Shower
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden with Large Lawn
- Sought After Location in Heart of Cul de Sac
- Excellent Catchment Area for Popular Primary School & Good Leisure Facilities Within Walking Distance ie Cricket & Squash Club, Swimming and Tennis Clubs.
The ground floor accommodation comprises entrance vestibule with laminate flooring and uPVC front external door. Leading through from here via an internal wooden door is the spacious open plan lounge. Boasts large bay window giving a bright and airy feel, with laminate flooring and feature fireplace with inset gas fire, marble style hearth and white wooden surround. Continuing through from the lounge via open arch way to the dining room and then kitchen. From the dining room there are uPVC glazed patio doors providing access to the private rear garden, adding to the light and airy feel.
The good sized kitchen offers a comprehensive range of base, wall & drawer units in wooden shaker style with neutral marble effect work surfaces and tiled splashback. With uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear garden. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated chrome oven, chrome electric hob with built extractor hood over.
Lounge 4.45m x 3.24m
Kitchen 3.07m x 2.49m
Dining Room 3.50m x 2.85m
To the first floor accommodation there lies the landing providing access to the four great sized bedrooms (three of which being double), family bathroom, plus additional airing and storage cupboard. The master bedroom benefits modern and neutral décor, with the added advantage of built in wardrobes and furniture.
The beautiful family bathroom hosts white three piece suite including modern double ended bath with mixer shower. Plus walk in shower enclosure with mixer shower, modern wall mounted sink and wall mounted vanity unit with mirrored doors, with W/C. Boasts classic wall to ceiling tiles and complimentary tiled flooring with the added advantage of underfloor heating. Benefiting from separate W/C.
Master Bedroom 3.90m x 2.83m
Second Bedroom 3.38m x 2.84m
Third Bedroom 3.12m x 2.32m
Fourth Bedroom 2.52m x 2.15m
Family Bathroom 2.09m x 2.08m
Boasting private & enclosed, large garden to the rear with patio perimeter, raised borders with established planting and large lawned area.
With double driveway and integral garage to the front of the property and the added advantage of being in a quiet cul de sac position.
Ideally located for excellent road and transport links, close to sought after local Primary school. Further boasts good leisure facilities within walking distance ie Cricket & Squash club, Swimming and Tennis Clubs. Viewing is essential!
Further boasting combi fired gas central heating and double glazing. The property is freehold.
Aragon Way, Marple, SK6 6NP **GARAGE & DRIVE**
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rose Hill Marple Station0.2 miles
- Marple Station0.7 miles
- Romiley Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Simple Sales & Lettings' newly refurbished office is on a High Street near you, located in an unbeatable, prime location at the Gateway to Glossop.
Coming from a Landlord and property background ourselves - we know what you want from an agent to assist you in looking after your property needs, from a family home to a modest or large property portfolio - we've got it covered.
Come along and simple-ify your property life - all clients, old and new are welcome to call in for professi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PEB. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simple Lettings and Sales, Glossop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.