Clipper Close, SO31
- Welcoming Entrance Hallway
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Lounge with Fireplace And Doors To Rear Garden
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- En Suite and Family Bathroom
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Garage And Driveway Parking
The property has a welcoming entrance hallway which provides access to the principal rooms. On the ground floor there is a modern fitted kitchen and lounge with doors leading onto the rear garden. On the first floor there are four well proportioned bedrooms plus an ensuite and family bathroom. The house could suit a growing family or just as easily somebody looking to downsize near the coast.
The property will be offered with vacant possession.
Clipper Close, SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station1.9 miles
- Hamble Station2.2 miles
- Bursledon Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.