Ashwood Park, Fetcham
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Bathrooms
- 38.8' x 19' Kitchen / Dining / Family Room
- Garage & Car Port
- Remodelled & Renovated
- Large Utility / Second Kitchen
- Countryside Walks
- Close to Shops & Schools
- EPC Rating: D
On entering the property, a welcoming entrance hall leads to bright and spacious living room with bay window. Semi-open plan to the living room is the outstanding 38.8' x 19' kitchen / dining / family room with four sets of sliding doors to the garden. This substantial open plan area benefits from Karndean flooring and a contemporary kitchen with a central island and built in appliances including a Steam oven and hob. The ground floor also benefits from a spacious bedroom with en-suite shower room, and a large utility room with external access, which is connected to the bedroom and could be used as the kitchen for the annex. The ground floor of this superb and versatile home also benefits from a separate cloakroom / WC.
To the first floor, a landing takes you to the spacious master bedroom suite which offers a contemporary four piece en-suite bathroom and built in storage. There is another double bedroom, also offering built in storage, a single bedroom with built in study furniture and a separate family bathroom.
Externally and to the front, the house is approached via a large, secluded driveway which provides ample parking and leads to a good sized single garage with power and light and to a car port. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and is very private with high mature hedging bordering the property. The garden also benefits from a large patio area, perfect for al-fresco dining in the summer months.
BrochuresASHWOOD PARK, FETCHAM
Ashwood Park, Fetcham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bookham Station1.1 miles
- Leatherhead Station1.4 miles
- Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Station2.5 miles
About the agent
AWARD WINNING Estate Agents in Ashtead & Fetcham
V&H Homes works with the philosophy that exceptional customer service is paramount to a successful business. Client satisfaction is our priority.
Just take a quick look at their testimonials page to see what clients have to say.
V&H Homes are an award winning professional group who intend to provide the highest level of service in all aspects
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29974190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.