Lincoln Avenue, Wimbledon, London, SW19
- Excellent contemporary design and specification
- Two principal reception rooms offering versatile accommodation
- Gymnasium/cinema room
- Principal bedroom with luxurious en suite
- Five further bedrooms (one en suite)
- Picturesque rear garden
- Off street parking
- Underfloor heating
- EPC Rating = C
The Ivory House is a superb newly built detached house designed by the highly renowned developer, Kubik, and enjoys being in a prime location for both Wimbledon Common and the Village. Particular attention to detail has been invested into the specification and design to offer contemporary and versatile living accommodation arranged over four levels, with under floor heating throughout.
The wide reception hall leads to all rooms on the ground floor, which comprises a light and spacious reception room with centre fireplace and balcony, a kitchen with dining area offering a range of contemporary appliances, a cloakroom, and a guest WC. The kitchen/dining room is flooded with natural light from the wall to wall French doors opening out onto a spacious patio area, and benefits from scenic views over the rear garden, with a open expanse of lawn, and bike storage unit.
Down to the lower ground floor is a striking 'L' shaped reception room with doors leading out to the patio and garden, a gymnasium/cinema room with private patio at the front of the house, a useful laundry room, and an additional guest WC.
The stylish principal bedroom is on the first floor, offering generous storage space with built-in wardrobes, a luxurious en suite bathroom with separate shower, and picturesque views over the garden. On this floor are a further two spacious bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
The second floor completes the bedroom accommodation, with three further bedrooms, one being en suite, and a second family bath/shower room.
The front driveway provides off street parking for two cars.
Photos taken July 2018.
Lincoln Avenue is a popular residential address located off Somerset Road and Seymour Road, 500 metres from Wimbledon Common offering approx 1,200 acres of open space. Wimbledon Village is just 0.7 mile away and has some pretty boutiques, bars and restaurants. Wimbledon train station is served by a fast and regular link to central London with Waterloo being 20 mins away. Both Gatwick and Heathrow are around 45 mins away. Locally are a number of sought after schools including the highly rated Kings College Wimbledon and Wimbledon High School for Girls.
Source of times
Source of distances Google Pedometer
All measurements are approximate.
Square Footage: 4,734 sq ft
Lincoln Avenue, Wimbledon, London, SW19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wimbledon Park Station0.9 miles
- Southfields Station1.0 miles
- Wimbledon Station1.2 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WMS180009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Wimbledon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.