Bainbridge Close, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5
- WELL PRESENTED DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SITTING/DINING ROOM WITH PATIO DOORS OUT TO THE GARDEN
- ATTRACTIVE FITTED KITCHEN AND BREAKFAST ROOM
- LAUNDRY ROOM AND CLOAKROOM
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- TILED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH PAVED PATIO
- A GENEROUS DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT
- IDEALLY PLACE TO THE WEST OF SWINDON
- PLENTY OF LOCAL AMENITIES AND SCHOOLS
On the first floor the landing gives access to the three good size bedrooms with built in wardrobes. There is a tiled bathroom with shower over bath.
The outside of the property offers a generous block paved driveway to the front with parking for several vehicles, side access leads round to the rear garden which is enclosed by fencing, has a spacious paved patio area and some shrubs and flower borders.
This lovely home is ideally situated with plenty of path and cycleways to the nearby amenities, there are several local primary and senior schools all of which have good ratings and are within walking distance of this lovely family home. There is also the popular Lydiard Park Country House which is only a five minute walk away and Shaw Ridge leisure park with cinema, Bowling alley and a few restaurants just a 5 minute stroll. The M4 motorway is also just a short drive from here.
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
These particulars, are a general guide only and do not form any part of any offer or contract, all descriptions, including photographs, dimensions and other details are given in good faith by Jessica James Properties but do not amount to a representation or warranty. They should not be relied upon as statements of fact and anyone interested must satisfy themselves as to their correctness by inspection or otherwise. Neither we nor the seller accept any responsibility for any error within these particulars. Neither the partners or any employees of the company have any authority to make any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property, any plan is for layout guidance only and is not drawn to scale. All dimensions, shapes and compass bearings are approximate and you should not rely upon them without checking first. Please discuss with us any aspects, which are particularly important to you before travelling to view the property.
Bainbridge Close, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Over 20 years of experience within the industry, we can offer expertise on all aspects of property management.
We have a trusted list of mortgage advisors and solicitors who we can recommend who offer mortgage advice and legal services.
For property maintenance we use local tradesman who have been tried and tested, not only by us but other vendors and landlords.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JJP050920. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jessica James Properties, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.