Dene Crescent, Rowlands Gill, NE39
- * Offers Invited Between £300,000 - £325,000
- * Rarely Available 'Villa' Style Home
- * Bay Windows, High Ceilings, Period Features
- *Four Bedroom Period, Semi Detached Home
- * Three Reception Rooms
- * Grand Hallway
- * No Chain
- * Double Garage, Off-road Parking and Big Garden
- * Awaiting EPC
The property briefly comprises, entrance porch, hallway, lounge with bay window, dining room and a breakfasting kitchen. Completing the ground floor, is a huge garage that is accessed from an inner hallway. The garage leads out to the garden which is laid predominately with lawn and a patio.
To the first floor, three bedrooms, a family bathroom, w/c. The fourth bedroom extension is over the other side of the split landing.
Externally, the property has a spacious front garden and off road parking for serveral cars.
Dene Crescent is situated in Central Rowlands Gill. The property will prove popular with families.
It is a few minutes drive to the MetroCentre and A1. The property is within easy accessto the Derwent Country Park, as well as the Gibside Estate, now owned by the National
* Four Bedroom Period, Semi Detached Home
* Rarely Available 'Villa' Style Home
* Bay Windows, High Ceilings, Period Features
* Double Garage, Off-road Parking and Big Garden
* Three Reception Rooms
* Grand Hallways
* No Chain
* Awaiting EPC
Dene Crescent, Rowlands Gill, NE39
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blaydon Station3.7 miles
- Wylam Station4.5 miles
- MetroCentre Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Jan Mitchell Properties, Newcastle Upon Tyne
37 Trinity Courtyard St Peters Basin Newcastle Upon Tyne NE6 1TS
'Jan Mitchell Properties' led by Jan herself, a local estate agent with over thirty years of experience in the industry.
We have a clear and simple ethos. We value your custom and offer a first class service to meet your requirements. Valuing people, not just properties. Totally dedicated to selling your home without the distraction of other services.
Avoiding the unnecessary expense of High Street off
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JMPBriDenecres. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jan Mitchell Properties, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.