Luxury Apartments, Scuttlecroft Place
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- EXCITING NEW DEVELOPMENT
- LUXURY 1 & 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS
- AIMED AT OVER 55'S
- EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF TOWN
- CLOSE TO MANY LOCAL AMENITIES
- EXTREMELY HIGH QUALITY
- NOW AVAILABLE FOR OCCUPATION
- ONLY 1 GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT REMAINING
- PRICES FROM £950 PCM
- SHOW FLAT NOW OPEN FOR VIEWINGS
'Scuttlecroft Place' is a fantastic new development of luxury retirement living apartments located in the heart of Howden. This stunning development comprises 14, one and two bedroom apartments, which are available to let and are exclusive to those aged 55 and over.
It provides an opportunity to live in a high quality, stylish home that is low maintenance and extremely safe and secure. The development has been designed to allow you to retain your independence, yet offers you the comfort of knowing that, if required, a 24 hour emergency contact line is available.
The Historic Market Town of Howden offers you all the facilities required to enjoy a full and active retirement. The Town has a wide range of amenities including a supermarket, butchers, bakers, fruit & vegetable shop, gift shops, hairdressers, beauticians, public houses, restaurants and much more. There is also a doctor's surgery and dentist together with many bus routes and train links from North Howden Station.
Howden also hosts many local events including, Howden Vintage Day, Howden Show and Christmas late night opening. The Shire Hall in the town also offers a variety of entertainment including a cinema service, music events, various shows and much more.
Howden is also ideally located for access to J37 of the M62 which provides excellent transport links to the larger cities and towns of Doncaster, Hull and Leeds.
Why choose a retirement living home?
Retirement living accommodation offers you the best of both worlds you can live completely independently and carry on your life as you always have, yet it also provides you with a safe and secure environment with the peace of mind that help is at the end of a phone line.
Renting a retirement home allows you to free up your capital and enjoy your life, whether that's just spending time at home and enjoying the amenities the development has to offer, taking up hobbies and activities, enjoying day trips and breaks or even travelling abroad, this choice allows you flexibility.
Choosing a retirement home provides you with a low maintenance and hassle free way of living.
Scuttlecroft Place offers a range of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, 7 of those being on the ground floor and 7 on the first floor. The apartments all comprise, open plan living/kitchen areas, shower rooms and either one or two bedrooms and include the following;
- Intercom gate entry system
- 24/7 monitored movement detection system and pendant/wrist alert
- Under floor heating throughout
- Bespoke handmade timber windows and doors
- Double glazing with Krypton gas noise reduction
- Flooring throughout, carpets, ceramic tiling and Oak floorboards or Karndean
- Quality, fully fitted kitchen with either, granite or quartz worktops and a range of appliances including, cooker, hob, extractor, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher.
- Fully fitted shower room with half tiled walls and contemporary white suite.
- Main bedroom with TV point and bedside lights
- Inset ceiling lights throughout
- All satin/chrome sockets and switches
- Tv/satellite/phone points
- Outside tap
- Outside lighting
- Paved private outdoor seating area
The development offers a range of features and amenities including;
- Full security entry/CCTV system
- Parking area
- Enclosed secure bin store
- Enclosed electric scooter store
- Greenhouse, potting shed & raised vegetable beds
- Outdoor communal Gazebo/seating/BBQ/pizza oven/patio area
- 24 hour outside communal lighting
- Communal lounge with TV, kitchenette and toilet.
- Outdoor communal seating/BBQ area
- Outside lighting
- Communal lounge with TV, kitchenette, toilet & store
There is a parking area within the development, however a parking space is not included within the rental, a parking space is optional and will be charged at £350 per annum.
Rents are from £950 per calendar month and will include the following;
- Heating costs
- Hot water costs
- Buildings insurance
- Ongoing maintenance & monitoring costs of the movement detection system
- Communal area maintenance
- Garden maintenance
- Window cleaning
- Use of all the communal areas and facilities
Residents will be required to pay for the following;
- Council tax
- Water rates
- Contents insurance
- TV licence
A bond of £1000 will be payable on any rental.
Screetons will be the managing agents for the site and will be the point of contact for all residents.
Unit 1 - 2 bed ground floor - 545 sqft - LET
Unit 2 - 1 bed ground floor - 530 sq ft - LET
Unit 3 - 1 bed ground floor - 520 sq ft
Unit 4 - 1 bed ground floor - 590 sq ft - LET
Unit 5 - 1 bed ground floor - 520 sq ft - LET
Unit 6 -1 bed ground floor - 520 sq ft - LET
Unit 7 - 2 bed ground floor - 610 sq ft - LET
Unit 8 - 2 bed first floor - 535 sq ft - LET
Unit 9 - 2 bed first floor - 505 sq ft
Unit 10 - 1 bed first floor - 520 sq ft
Unit 11 - 1 bed first floor - 505 sq ft
Unit 12 - 1 bed first floor - 530 sq ft
Unit 13 - 2 bed first floor - 500 sq ft
Unit 14 - 4 bed first floor - 545 sq ft - LET
Personal Disclosure Prospective tenants should note that in accordance with the Estate Agents act 1979, we inform any interested party that the owner of this property is connected to the firm of Screetons.
WE ARE NOW BUILDING A DATABASE OF INTERESTED PARTIES THEREFORE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER PLEASE CONTACT THE HOWDEN OFFICE SO THAT WE CAN KEEP YOU POSTED ON THE DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS OF THIS EXCITING RESIDENTIAL OPPORTUNITY
Luxury Apartments, Scuttlecroft Place
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Howden Station1.2 miles
- Saltmarshe Station2.7 miles
- Eastrington Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Our Thorne office is prominently located on the corner of King Street and Field Road, with our own customer car park to the side and only 2 minutes drive from Junction 6 of the M18 motorway with easy access to the M180 and M62.
We really understand that moving home can be a stressful experience and we're ready to make your move a smooth and simple part of your journey. Choosing the right estate agent to work with can be difficult. After all, there are many companies you can cho
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100808002387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Screetons, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.